Saturday, March 29, 2008

Huge Tits Milf

Last summer, I went to Venezuela to study Spanish. I was a little nervous as I had never left the US, but I was eager to try something new in my life and wanted some time away from my boyfriend. I stayed with a local family - a husband, wife, three young children and a small dog. They were a very friendly and happy family that made me feel welcome.

The wife was absolutely gorgeous. She was, I would guess, in her early thirties and more than fullfilled all I had heard about Venezualan women being the most beautiful in the world. She was around 5'9” tall, a couple inches shorter than myself and slender but at the same time had some curves. She had womanly hips, a tiny little waist and an ample chest, bodacious boobies, nothing like my 38FFFs, but they suited her very well and were surprisingly firm considering she had had 3 children. Her eyes were a deep, rich chocolate brown that were very inviting and seemed to mesmerize me. Her skin was a light brown and always looked very healthy and moisturized like she had just sprayed oil on it. What came naturally to this gorgeous Venezuelan wife, I had tried in vain for months to achieve going to a tanning salon! Capping off this amazing body was a long mane of brown hair reaching to her waist.

I was lucky as my Spanish classes did not start until 10am, after the kids had left for school and the husband for work. Thus, I had some quality one on one time to chat with her and try and improve my Spanish. In addition to her outstanding beauty, she was also very friendly. She seemed to always be smiling and attending to my needs, and made me completely forget about my boyfriend back home in the US. I had noticed though that she seemed to pay quite a bit of attention to my huge tits. Frequently, we would be sitting chatting and she would look down at my huge tits as if admiring them in awe. I suppose huge tits like mine weren't common in Venezuela.

One morning, I had slept in. Not wanting to waste anytime changing, I hurried down for breakfast in my housecoat. The husband and kids had already left the house. She greeted me in her cordial manner and I apologized for being late for breakfast. She told me not to worry that it was no problem.

This morning she looked even more beautiful than usual. There seemed to be a glow about her. While sitting eating the scrumptious breakfast, I noticed my body was reacting to her incredible beauty. My nipples were becoming very erect and obscenely protruding through my housecoat and my pussy was becoming damp. She noticed the huge protrusions my nipples were making and seemed to be focusing a lot more of her attention on my boobs this morning than usual. She said “You are very beautiful. Your beauty is not too common here.” I replied somewhat confused, “You mean my huge tits?” and she nodded her head, yes, "I like big tits". My mind was racing at the thought of finally having a chance for some action with this incredibly beautiful Venezuelan milf.

I asked her if she would like to feel my huge tits? Her face lit up like a kid in a candy store. I was not going to miss this opportunity! I seductively walked over to her, peeling off my housecoat and bouncing my huge tits on the way and just before sitting down in front of her, I brought my huge tits close to her face and shook them. Once seated, I could see she was already fingering herself. I grasped her other hand and brought it to my huge tits. “Have you ever seen huge tits like mine”, I ask her as I graze my huge tits with her small hand. Her breathing was becoming more labored with the increasing arousal as she half moaned “Nooo, never.”

“How about these huge hard nipples” I ask her while lightly brushing her finger over my huge, hard, erect nipples and fingering her sopping pussy. “Noooo she moans loudly” as she starts to breath like a marathon runner, and twitch, and spasm in the chair. The area of dampness around her pussy growing rapidly. I bring my huge tits to her face once again and slap her silly while I continue to finger her. She blurts out “Yeeeeeeees” as she cums and cums.

A short time later, she collpases in the chair, totally spent and exhausted. With a large, glowing, sexy smile she says to me, “My what a wonderful student you are. Thanks for the mammories.

No comments: